Specialist Risk and Control - Brussels
Post Date : 06 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Specialist Risk and Control for one of our clients.
Our client is active in the FMCG sector and is based in Brussels.
As Specialist Risk and Control you will have following responsibilities:
- Assist the R&C Country Lead in the scoping analysis on risks and control objectives to identify financial accounts and to determine whether there are gaps in the system of internal control;
- Build a solid knowledge of retail processes from a risk and control perspective;
- Perform annual testing of key internal controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) for SOX compliance;
- Provide assurance on the effectiveness of the Internal Control framework for the related operating company (non-ICFR);
- For areas where no separate assurance function exists, design policies, procedures and controls together with the process owners under supervision of the Country Lead R&C;
- Support the Country Lead R&C in organizing an annual Fraud Risk Assessment locally based on guidance received from the EU Lead R&C;
- Provide support in the progress of control weakness remediation;
- Support External and Internal Audit throughout the execution of audit plans;
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with business, discuss control issues with business;
- Regular and effective reporting from and communication with the Country Lead R&C on status and outcome of the activities.
The requested qualifications for the position of Specialist Risk and Control include:
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics, RA, CPA, ACCA and/or Registered Operational Auditor is preferred but not required;
- Experience in one or more subjects: external auditing, internal auditing, operational auditing, business controlling, and/or financial controlling;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch;
- Control and risk minded;
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing preferred, knowledge of SAP environment and IT Control environment (Cobit) is a plus.
Our client offers you a diverse, challenging job that combines finance, analytical and problem solving skills to deliver desired results. A function within a dynamic environment with colleagues who have a broad range of professional experience.
Interested in this position of Specialist Risk and Control? Apply today!