Solo Legal Counsel Benelux - Brussels
Post Date : 17 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Legal is currently looking for a (m/f) Solo Legal Counsel Benelux for one of our clients.
Our client is an international company active in telecommunications and is based in Brussels.
The Solo Legal Counsel Benelux will ensure compliance of laws and regulations for all operations, provide legal advice and guidance on all types of legal matters and be directly involved in negotiating contracts for the companies and legal entities in the Benelux area. You will report to the Head of Legal based in China, and will have following responsibilities:
- Advise business on all legal fields (including telecommunication regulatory issues related to the purchase, sale and employment);
- Review contracts and legal documents to ensure it is in the organization's interests;
- Monitor legislative developments and product development activities related to controlled substances and coordinating appropriate operational needs and training programs to maintain compliance with law;
- Follow-up of litigation with external lawyers;
- Document and keep all the legal documents secure;
- Travel up to 20%-30%.
The requested qualifications for the position of Solo Legal Counsel Benelux include:
- Master in Law;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in general business law;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch;
- Business travelling to Netherlands and Luxembourg will be sometimes needed.
Interested in this position of Solo Legal Counsel Benelux? Apply today!