Senior Sales Performance Analyst - Brussels - Permanent
November 7, 2019
Accounting & finance
For an international organization in Brussels, active in the security industry, we are currently looking for a Senior Sales Performance Analyst (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the security industry.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Sales Performance Analyst will be:
- You provide data analysis and reporting to support the management and trainers of the Sales Department;
- You give recommendations on how to improve performance;
- You look for continuous improvement in the production, organization and analysis of data;
- You work closely with sales and finance to track progress towards revenue forecasts;
- You develop financial forecasts and variance analyses for the sales organization;
- You maintain financial models, systems and tools that support data;
- You support the development of automated tools and financial modeling software to increase efficiency and accuracy of analyses and reporting;
- You can communicate insights and recommendations to different levels within the organization.
Required profile for the Senior Sales Performance Analyst:
- You hold a master's degree in Finance or economics;
- You have experience in controlling and analysis or as an external auditor;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You have advanced knowledge in the areas of: Financial and/or sales forecasting, extracting appropriate financial elements from business deals/contracts, creating and presenting financial reports, ERP;
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and financial modeling tools;
- You can boast attention to detail;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You understand commercial drivers;
- You understand people and know how to drive, motivate and influence them;
- You are positive and creative when it comes to tackling challenges;
- You are proactive, stress resistant and solutions-oriented;
- You can assimilate a large amount of information quickly and respects deadlines.
What our client offers:
- You will be part of a dynamic and professional environment with strong ambitions
- A new way of working that focusses on employee wellbeing and digital working
- Different possibilities to develop your competences and career
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits (car, phone, meal vouchers, insurances…)
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor