Senior Business Consultant - Brussels
Post Date : 17 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Technology is currently looking for a (m/f) Senior Business Consultant to join one of the project teams of our client.
Our client, based in Brussels, is a young fast-growing and dynamic company, active in data and information management consultancy.
As a Senior Business Consultant you will have following responsibilities:
- You will be given the responsibility for some of the project deliverables;
- Supervise junior level consultants;
- Support your project manager in carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Performing complex analysis;
- Suggesting innovative, well thought-out solutions for implementation;
- Formulating and implementing recommendations/solutions for clients;
- Ensuring the client receives the assistance needed to implement the recommendations/solutions;
- Coaching our client's resources;
- Participating to business proposals/presentations.
The requested qualifications for the Senior Business Consultant position include:
- Master degree in Applied Economics or Business Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years 'experience (consultancy or audit is a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of English, French and Dutch;
- Passionate about IT;
- You want to be an actor in the data revolution;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Able to deal with executive-level management;
- Used to working in a project mode and you have good skills in project management (a certificate is a plus);
- Client focused, entrepreneurial mindset and do not lack of ambition;
- You are creative and independent.
Our client offers you a dynamic and challenging opportunity to participate in the growth of a SME.
Interested in this position as Senior Business Consultant? Apply today!