Senior Administrator (M/V) - UK/FR - Brussels
Post Date : 08 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Description :OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a (m/f) Senior Administrator.
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the telecommunication sector.
As Senior Administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You welcome desk and general administrative by organizing phone calls reception, welcome desk and take care of general administration;
- You provide back-up for administrative assistant for administrative tasks;
- You keep client records up-to-date by updating client records;
- You deal with subsidies;
- You prepare tender documents and other administrative documents requested by clients;
- You invoice services to clients;
- You update information and develop knowledge of tools continuously.
The requested qualifications for this Senior Administrator position include:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Office Management or an equivalent;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English, French and Dutch;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel);
- You are customer focus: have a good knowledge of Cullen services, when in contact with clients, ensure that they receive required information;
- You have a professional composure: respect others, behave professionally, enjoys teamwork and is flexible
- You are efficient by: working in a productive way, focusing on business priorities, continuously looking for improvement;
- You work autonomously, needing very little guidance.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.