Senior Accountant - Brussels
Post Date : 15 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Senior Accountant for a client.
Our client, active in IT services is based in Brussels.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting Belgium, the Senior Accountant will have following responsibilities:
- Verify invoices (3 ways match, approval) and booking;
- Ensure the P.O. procedure is respected;
- Booking of Payroll and bank statements;
- Prepare and execute payments;
- Monthly closing;
- Management reporting and variance analysis;
- Statutory accounts and tax return in collaboration with Head of Accounting;
- Ensure all accounting processes and internal controls are applied/executed and documented in writing;
- Ensure compliance;
- Reconcile supplier accounts, customer accounts;
- Reconcile bank accounts, VAT accounts, Interco, Customer invoices with subcontractor;
- Follow up aged debtors and aged unbilled.
The requested qualifications for the position of Senior Accountant includes:
- Bachelor in Accounting;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar function for an international company;
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of Belgian GAAP, IFRS;
- Proven track record in building positive relationships;
- Execute changes and identify ways to improve the accounting processes;
- High degree of integrity, personal self-discipline and a strong work ethics with flexible approach to the job;
- Delivery focused - ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
Interested in this position of Senior Accountant? Apply today!