Senior Accountant - Brussels North
Post Date : 07 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Senior Accountant for one of our clients.
Our client, active in retail is based in Brussels North.
As Senior Accountant you will have following responsibilities:
- Responsible for accounting, reporting and business analysis activities;
- Make sure the finance numbers are in line with US GAAP and local Belgian GAAP policies & procedures;
- Manage the GL accounts and reconciliations;
- Keep the balance sheet and P&L Accounts under control
- Manage transactions and make adjustments were needed;
- Provide timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly figures as well as the correct closures;
- Provide internal and external partners with correct information and reporting;
- Responsible for the external and internal audit support;
- Support SOX directives and manage Tax issues;
- Manage P2P (procure to payment) process coordination, including GS3 system implementation;
- Responsible for cost control.
The requested qualifications for the position of Senior Accountant include:
- Master in Accounting / Business Economics;
- Minimum 5 years' experience;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Knowledge of BE GAAP, US GAAP and taxes;
- Excellent computer skills, experience with SAP and knowledge of SOX are more than welcome;
- Able to work independently and have good communication skills;
- Quality driven and pro-active attitude.
Interested in this position of Senior Accountant? Apply today!