Salesforce Technical Analyst - Brussels
Post Date : 17 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Analyst (M/F) for one of our clients.
Our client, a growing specialized IT Consulting organization with offices based in Brussels region as well as in Brabant Walloon is actively recruiting a SALESFORCE Technical Analyst.
As Salesforce Technical Analyst, your specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Challenge business requirements gathering sessions and drive solution design workshops;
- Conduct technical analysis and the preparation of technical specifications for Salesforce solutions, including integration components (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders);
- Interface with business team as advisor for new functionality from Salesforce.com app exchange applications, releases, and upgrades;
- Create and coordinate technical documentation related to Salesforce developments;
- Contribute to training material and documentation for Salesforce.com end-users;
- Coordinate test execution to ensure that all technical customizations and configurations follow industry delivery best practices;
- Manages deployment of solution to each environment (e.g. Development, Test, Production);
- Act as a reference for importing and exporting data in Salesforce.com;
- Deliver informative, well-organized demos to business teams.
- Master degree (preferably in business, engineering or computer science);
- Force.com Developer or Advanced Developer (Sales cloud and/or Service cloud is a plus);
- Proven Salesforce administrative and integration skills;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) in French and/or Dutch and English;
- Eagerness to evolve in a team-oriented environment;
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus;
- Curious, Nimble, Committed.
Your future employer is a CRM integrator.
They build up cross-functional, entrepreneurial and committed teams with one focus: meet clients' CRM objectives by helping their clients on Salesforce solutions, providing functional guidance and relevant technical expertise. They establish a transversal approach between:
- Marketing, Sales & Customer Service
- Business & IT
- Agility & Project Management
Interested in this position? Apply today!