Sales Finance Manager
Post Date : 21 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Sales Finance Manager to join an international FMCG company.
The company is located in Brussels.
- You will develop financially sound business cases for all promotional activities;
- You will have the leading role in decisions on how to maximize the return on sales investments;
- You will supervise budget control and governance on sales investments;
- You will monitor and communicate key metrics and advice on corrective actions to reach the targets set;
- You will deal with monthly reviews of customer performance with Sales team, looking both back and forward;
- You will lead the financial elements of the annual customer contract negotiations and be actively involved in external meetings for biggest customers;
- You will closely be in touch with Commercial Finance team on monthly, quarterly and annual bottom up forecast;
- You will manage ongoing development of an effective Sales Finance Analyst team with 1-2 direct reports, including conducting Annual Performance Development Reviews and potential assessments with each team member.
- You have minimum 5 years of industry experience;
- You have strong analytical and financial interpretation skills;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills & ability to work in a team environment;
- You have tenacity and resilience and have high energy levels to deal with fast pace, demanding environment;
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude in managing activities and projects;
- You track record of delivery, are goal oriented, set clear priorities and meet deadlines;
- You have excellent Excel skills and experience with SAP;
- You speak fluent Dutch/French and have a good working level of English;
- You are willing to travel (max. 10%) and you are internationally mobile in the future.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a (4th Floor)