Receptionist in Brussel in the financial sector
August 9, 2019
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Receptionist (M/F).
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the financial sector.
As Receptionist (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Meet, greet and direct internal and external customers as required;
- Ensure that calls are answered and directed in a prompt, efficient and professional manner;
- Assist with orders for the office (supplies, …);
- Ensure the efficient booking and utilization of the conference rooms (set up, clearing out etc.);
- Ensure incoming and outgoing post is sorted and delivered;
- Book taxis, hotels and catering as may be required.
The requested qualifications for this Receptionist (M/F) position include:
- You have at least 3 year experience providing reception support services within a professional services environment ;
- You are perfectly fluent in French, have a very good knowledge of English and have a good level in Dutch ;
- You have great interpersonal skills, a "can do" approach to work and are a team player ;
- You have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits
Interested in this challenging position of Receptionist (M/F)? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor