Quality Manager - Brussels
June 11, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Quality Manager for a permanent position for a company based in Brussels. Our client is a company active in the insurance sector.
As Quality Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for Process analysis and optimization - continuously developing & proposing best practices, to increase efficiency, and enhance capabilities.
- Support process owners in identifying processes which might be subject to optimization.
- Design and develop business processes, risk control measures, and metric evaluations to meet evolving business needs.
- Responsible for the central coordination and administration of process documentation for the Process and Control System (PCS) as an integral part of the ISCS.
- Performing risk assessments for both business & IT processes and ensure a good level of awareness concerning risk in relation to performance.
- Responsible for implementation of corrective actions to reduce mitigate risks identified.
- Support the CFO in the yearly risk assessment cycle and Group reporting.
- Plays a comprehensive role in the Internal Steering and Control System (ISCS) with the ongoing maintenance and further development of this ISCS framework (updating Business Process & Models in Group tool Adonis).
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of the modelled process and data measures involved, reporting on a consistent basis and providing recommendations for data quality improvements and communication.
The required profile for the Quality Manager position:
- Master in Business administration or Economics.
- Approximately 7 years of relevant professional experience in an analytical/audit business role (knowledge of the insurance world is a plus).
- French or Dutch with a good knowledge of English.
- Excellent MS Excel skills (e.g., functions, charting, and pivot tables).
Interested in this position of Quality Manager? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor