Project Manager Integration
Post Date : 04 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a Project Manager Integration (m/f) to join the European Head Quarter of an American multinational.
The company is located in the Brussels region.
- You will document M&A due diligence and integration objectives and requirements across functions;
- You will lead the document management process;
- You will facilitate activities across the functional and business teams to scope the project, identify resource requirements, articulate deliverables and develop timetables per function;
- You will create consolidated M&A integration program milestones, interdependencies and communication plans;
- You will facilitate meetings to define transition plans and to eliminate obstacles to on-time and on-budget completion of the various program milestones;
- You will define timing, tools and the process for collecting updates across the integration team relating to progress on key activities, completion of deliverables, issues and decision status;
- You will produce executive level reporting relating to all M&A integration work streams;
- You will provide thought leadership and analytical rigor to identify operational and integration issues;
- You will develop solutions and drive decision making and escalations across multiple stakeholders;
- You will lead ongoing improvement of the methodologies, tools and trainings to be used by the functional teams and by the integration team in support of post-merger integration activities.
- You hold a Master or Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or IT background a plus;
- You have a minimum of 6 years work experience including minimum 5 years in Project Management with large teams and sizable projects as well as minimum 3 years in multinational companies;
- You have expertise with the M&A Integration processes, coupled with broad functional experience in Finance, Legal, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Commercial Operations and Engineering;
- You have excellent communications and facilitation skills;
- You are a strong relationship builder;
- You are a high-energy individual, able to efficiently co-ordinate individuals of various levels and skills, up to Executive level;
- You are able to anticipate, analyze situations and quickly get to the core issues/dependencies at hand while assigning the right ownerships;
- You have strong multi-tasking and organization skills;
- You have advanced user skills for Excel, Power Point, Visio and MS Project or equivalent;
- You are Fluent in English; French and/or Portuguese is a strong plus;
- You hold a project management certification. SCRUM, Agile experience a plus;
- Familiarity with HFM and ERP systems is a strong plus;
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is a strong plus - Green Belt or Black Belt;
- Travel expected 0-15%, will vary depending on stage of project.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)