Project Manager - Brussels
Post Date : 17 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Financial Services is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Project Manager for one of our clients in Brussels.
Our client is a worldwide leading group.
The function involves, leading projects to integrate new companies in the RTC and developing new functionalities on its Treasury platform.
As Project Manager you will have following responsibilities:
- Run feasibility studies for new business integrations in the RTC;
- Lead projects to establish new business activities in the RTC and its Treasury systems;
- Coordinate company's Treasury projects in the BeNeLux.
The requested qualifications for this position of Project Manager includes:
- Master degree in Commercial Engineering or Applied Economics;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant project management experience;
- Experience in relevant Business areas such as Finance, Treasury, Accounting, …;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is an asset;
- Fluent use of MS office tools, knowledge of IT applications is an asset;
- Strong communication, coordination and organization aptitudes;
- Available for traveling, mostly in Western Europe.
Our client offers you a challenging position as a team member of a leading international group, opportunities to grow within the group and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Interested in this position of Project Manager? Apply today!