Project ES&H Manager ad interim
Post Date : 24 May 2017
Employment Type : Project
Description :Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an Project ES&H Manager ad interim (m/f) for a of 1 year assignment.
The company is active in the manufacturing sector and based in Brabant Wallon.
The scope of the responsibilities for this job includes:
- Be responsible for people's safety, health and clean plant environment during the project construction activities
- Setup the ES&H management plan and procedures within the company
- Define & manage the budget for managing and controlling the ES&H plan and procedures
- Interact with the project team, contractors and local authorities with regards to ES&H matters
- Analyze and comment on project documents & contractor agreements relating to ES&H practices; approve, in collaboration with the construction team, lift plans, work permits and the methods proposed by the contractors
- Organize frequent safety meetings
- Execute & ensure constant control activities on the site; identify and record on a daily basis any deviation from the ES&H procedures; take immediate steps to rectify these situations or initiate corrective measures
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Minimum 5 years experience in interim management
- Proven & certified safety advisor level 2
- Experience in managing ES&H of large plant construction sites abroad
- Deep expertise in safety and environment
- Fluent in English, Gujarati is a plus
Interested in this position? Apply today.