Payroll Officer - UK / FR (M/F) - Brussels
Post Date : 02 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a (m/f) Payroll Officer.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is an international real estate services firm.
As Payroll Officer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will process the payroll for Belgium and Luxembourg each month with the help of the social secretariat;
- You will make sure employees are correctly registered with all external suppliers (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, payroll, meal vouchers, etc.);
- You will take care of all aspects of HR administration and correspondence such as work contracts, maternity/paternity documents, social security documents, legal requirements linked to employment, recruitment files, training and development documents etc.;
- You will pursue and solve problems connected to personnel files and liaise with the social secretariat;
- You will ensure all employee records are up to date and accurate both electronically and on paper;
- You will prepare on boarding for newcomers;
- You will organize interviews with candidates;
- You will manage invoices for the HR department and support the HR Manager to collate financial data as requested;
- You will participate in any other HR related projects to best support your internal clients.
The requested qualifications for this Payroll Officer position include:
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent and have 3-4 years of proven experience in a similar role as Payroll Officer;
- Your service-oriented attitude and pro-activity invariably lead to a high client satisfaction, both internally and externally;
- You have a sound knowledge of social legislation, payroll and administrative procedures;
- You have excellent organizational skills which enable you to multi-task and prioritize efficiently;
- You are a team-player but are also able to work autonomously and take initiative;
- You have good command of the MS Office package and you feel comfortable learning to use new software/applications, knowledge of Workday and/or eBlox is an asset;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French, Dutch is an asset;
- Above all, you have a positive and friendly personality.
Our client offer:
- A full time job with view to a fix contract;
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, interna tional organization of professionals;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.