Payroll Officer - Brussels
Accounting & finance
Our client is a market leader in the FMCG industry and is located in Brussels.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the Payroll Officer will have following responsibilities:
- Coordinate payroll activities and processes liaising directly with the external payroll provider;
- Ensure timely and appropriate fulfilment of HR administration and labor regulations requirements;
- Guarantee accurate and timely processing of company's payroll and payroll tax BE + NL;
- Maintain and monitor proper accounting of payroll costs (in collaboration with Finance) and appropriate fulfilment of tax and social security obligations;
- Manage the relationships with external authorities (social security organisations, Labour offices, etc.) to properly manage payroll related issues;
- Prepare ad hoc reporting liaising with Finance/Controlling;
- Coordinate and guarantee the respect of human resource policies and procedures related to Personnel Admin;
- Support communication processes in order to ensure appropriate knowledge of Company human resources policies;
- Support pre-employment administration together with HRBPs (salary proposals, letters of offer, and all other relevant documentation required);
- Maintain accurate employee records, database and statistics;
- Ensure they comply with legal and other requirements;
- Support Payroll Manager and HRBPs and C&B in the implementation C&B policies and programs. Complete compensation surveys;
- Support the Payroll Manager in preparing salary plans and budgets and in monitoring Salary and Benefits costs;
- Support Payroll Manager in implementing all admin and legal requirements related to employees in international mobility, liaising with external providers;
- Ensure timely and appropriate fulfilment of HR administration, labour law/taxation/social security regulations requirements related to Expats population;
- Guarantee the correct implementation of group expat policies according to local legislation;
- Coordinate and guarantee that all info are maintained in a correct and timely manner within all HRIS system: WFP, SAP HR, SDWorx;
- Support Payroll Managers in preparing and updating Pre-budget, Budget and SAF data;
- Liaise with Area HRIS in order to solve any system issue that may arise;
- Support the HRBPs in any local and Group ' ad hoc projects' requested to support the different Functions of the Business.
The requested qualifications for the Payroll Officer include:
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience;
- Good knowledge of labor regulations, payroll administration, HR practices, salary and benefits reporting;
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Problem solving, result and client oriented;
- Ability to work in a team.
Interested in this function of Payroll Officer? Apply today!