Participations Investment Manager
Post Date : 15 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting for a (m/f) Participations Investment Manager - Equity Stakes & Structuring to join the market leader in international real estate.
The company is located in Brussels.
- You will evaluate new investment opportunities that consists in taking an equity stake in (unlisted) real estate investment funds or (as the case may be) real estate partnerships/joint-ventures for their risks and likely returns, driven principally by a real estate and financial analysis of the portfolio and/or investment manager;
- You will prepare investment screening materials and prepare/review business plans/financial models forecasting achievable long term projections with a sensitivity analysis;
- You will present key findings to other team members for their consideration;
- You will examine all aspects of the new investment opportunity, including real estate/business, financial, legal and all other relevant aspects, together with the assistance of the colleagues, as the case may be;
- You will collect relevant data and information from various sources to complete accurate and timely analyses and documenting assumptions.
- You will be using the materials developed above, prepare a 20-30 page investment memorandum prepared in conjunction with other members of the investment team. This report will include a detailed description of the real estate, core strengths and risks of the investment opportunity, a financial analysis on the portfolio and/or investment manager's ability to create value;
- You will coordinate the investment process for (selected) new investment opportunities;
- You will participate in negotiations with the various project stakeholders (brokers, bankers, consultants, advisors, sellers, partners, etc.);
- You will attend/travel to represent the company at management presentations and be expected to actively participate in the due diligence process when evaluating new investment opportunities;
- You will participate in the monitoring of portfolio investments in which we have invested.
- You hold a Master degree Business/Finance/Economics/Management or in Civil Engineering with further training in Finance;
- You have a minimum of five years' experience;
- You have experience in real estate underwriting and familiarity with typical issues in a real estate environment;
- You speak fluent French and Dutch and proficient English;
- You have good IT skills: thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- You are highly methodical, precise and structured in your approach to work;
- You are proactive, self-directed and a good team player;
- You are able to meet deadlines and milestones without delay;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You are a results-driven initiative taker.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a (4th Floor)