Paralegal - Brussels
Post Date : 30 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Legal is currently looking for a (m/f) Paralegal for one or our clients.
Our client, an investment company is based in Brussels.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you as Paralegal will have following responsibilities:
- Corporate housekeeping of parent company and subsidiaries:
- Prepare convening notices to board and shareholders' meetings,
- Organize board meetings,
- Draft minutes,
- Manage communication with shareholders' of the parent company,
- Perform legal publications,
- Maintain shareholders' registers and contacts with depositary bank,
- Assist in relation to the preparation of the annual report,
- Assist with compliance work,
- Support the Tax & Legal Team:
- Proof reading of legal memos and reports,
- Prepare documents and files for, and attending, the meeting of the legal team, also ensure the follow-up of action points,
- Manage team's calendar and organize meetings,
- Occasionally making travel arrangements,
- Prepare and finalize PowerPoint presentations and excel documents,
- Knowledge management:
- Assist the tax and legal team on keeping current of tax and legal developments,
- Organize and maintain the legal and tax database,
- Electronic and paper filing.
The requested qualifications for the position of Paralegal include:
- At least a Bachelor degree in Law;
- First relevant experience in a corporate environment or in a leading international law firm;
- Fluent in English and French, Good knowledge of Dutch;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Knowledge of listed companies and their regulatory environment;
- Excellent organization and communication skills, rigorous and detail-minded;
- Reliable and discreet team player;
- Eager to learn, stress-resistant, can do attitude.
Our client offers you a high-profile and professional working environment.
Interested in this position of Paralegal? Apply today!