Paralegal - Brussels
Post Date : 16 January 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Legal is currently looking for a (m/f) Paralegal for one of our clients.
Our client, active in consultancy is based in Brussels.
Reporting to the Managing Director / Operational Leader Belgium, the Paralegal will have following responsibilities:
- Assist with the administrative and legal formalities of a client's portfolio and answers client's requests (such as accounts opening, acquisition of participations, board resolutions, official publication and filing, notarial and private deeds, incorporation and liquidation of company…);
- Organize board- and shareholders meetings and drafts related minutes and/or documentation e.g. shareholders agreements on request;
- Prepare internal and external legal documents e.g. board resolutions, loan agreements, proxies…;
- Execute, check, file and archive administrative and legal documents;
- Ensure the accuracy and exhaustiveness of client files in cooperation with Accountant;
- Check proper legal documentation of bank transactions;
- Execute and ensure timely delivery of quality services;
- Check and follow up on client satisfaction;
- Prepare and maintain documents and statements for the compliance files of clients;
- Inform external clients on the progress of tasks done.
The requested qualifications for the position of Paralegal include:
- Master degree in Law or Bachelor in Law, both with relevant experience in corporate housekeeping;
- Fluent in French and English, with a good command of Dutch,;
- Solid legal knowledge, including corporate secretarial work, business and general agreements, able to organize board and shareholders meetings.
Interested in this positon as Paralegal? Apply today!