Paralegal - Brussels (permanent position)
Post Date : 13 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Legal is currently recruiting a Paralegal for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the intellectual property sector.
As Paralegal you will be responsible for:
- Taking full ownership of projects to ensure that the management and administration of Intellectual Property Rights are delivered on time and on quality;
- Being hands-on in all aspects of the projects including anticipation on costs and legal requirements;
- Receiving client requests and ordering from worldwide suppliers (top-tier IP firms);
- Populating, tracking and checking supporting documents;
- Providing solutions to clients and suppliers to reach project objectives;
- Generating project quotes and subsequent invoicing process jointly with the Accounting team;
- Contributing to the IP Legal Knowledge Base in coordination with the Legal department;
- Proposing, implementing and drafting new internal quality procedures;
- Systematically monitoring progress and tracking milestones in a dedicated monitoring system while ensuring content accuracy;
- Strengthening the team spirit and contributing to sharing best practices across the Company.
The required profile for the Paralegal position:
- Bachelor in Law;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- A first relevant working experience, ideally in the management and administration of Intellectual Property Rights;
- High attention to details, rigor and organization;
- Very good knowledge of Excel, and general ease with computers;
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
Our client offers a fast growing company environment, the opportunity to work for a B to B company that is a leader in its field, the opportunity to progress as the company grows, a competitive salary with employee benefits package (Group and Health Insurance), an English-speaking environment and multicultural teams.
Interested in this position of Paralegal at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: