Packaging Manager (m/f)
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Project
Description :Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an Packaging Manager (m/f) for an Interim assignment of 6 months.
The company is based in Brussels South, and active in the production sector.
The scope of responsibilities for this job includes:
- Supervision of the team of 50 people
- The support of the packing equipment development
- Deal with the planning of the packing equipment, contact with all stakeholders
- Owning the punch list of all projects and make sure problems get solved
The requested qualifications for this Packaging Manager position include:
- Experience in team management for a packaging department
- Proven experience as an Interim Manager or in project management
- Knowledge of the food or pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent organization skills
- Fluent in French
Interested in this position? Apply today.