(m/f) Trilingual Management Assistant - Brussels
Post Date : 13 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a (m/f) Trilingual Management Assistant.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in Risk Management.
As a Management Assistant (m/f) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You handle all phone calls, emails and various correspondence;
- You manage the agendas of the
- You provide support and manage the agenda of the team;
- You organize and facilitate meetings;
- You schedule travels, visas and accommodation, etc.;
- You support and organize internal/external meetings, trainings and events;
- You update the data base, policies, procedures and documents;
- You translate, file and archive various documents;
- You provide general support to other teams and assistants when needed.
The requested qualifications for this Management Assistant (m/f) position include:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Office Management or any other equivalent diploma;
- You have min. 5 years of experience in an administrative job in a well-structured and formal environment;
- You have an outstanding knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel);
- You have strong organizational and planning skills;
- You are discreet and stress-resistant;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills;
- You are flexible, pro-active, problem-solver and cheerful.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position for a full-time interim contract in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: