(m/f) Finance Business Partner
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Finance Business Partner to join an international company.
The company is located in Brussels.
- You will report to the CFO and have the Accounting Manager and two other Controllers as closest colleagues;
- You take control of a number of business units, participate to the monthly closing and review the reporting to get the picture of what's behind the figures;
- You lead business review meetings with top and middle management to explain the results and to form a common understanding on the actual performance;
- You also capture all relevant information for a rolling forecast and ensure that everything is translated into clear action plans;
- You share the responsibility for the internal control and take an active role in improvement projects in the organisation, processes and tools;
- You will perform different month end analyses (P&L, profitability, cost, margins,…);
- You will complete ad hoc analysis and reporting of balances and financial results;
- Participate in different projects and provide action plans;
- You will work closely together with different departments ( Sales, HR, IT,…).
- You hold a Master in economics (or equivalent);
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience in accounting, audit and/or controlling;
- You have ambition to contribute to a great team in a dynamic environment, and to grow together;
- You are Structured, organised with strong analytical skills, combined with good communication;
- You like the interaction with people at all levels and have a certain leadership;
- You have Good level of Dutch and French;
- You have Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be a plus.
Interested in this position? Apply today.