Management Assistant / Receptionist (M/V) - Brussels
Post Date : 19 April 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Description :OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a Management Assistant / Receptionist (M/F)
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the foodsector.
As a Management Assistant / Receptionist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the agenda management;
- You will take telephone calls and put the through with the right department;
- You will organise seminars, events and presentations;
- You will keep contact lists up to date;
- You will arrange meetings, both internal and external and manage and coordinate appointments daily and ensure a good preparation for meetings;
- You will welcome and look after the visitors;
- You will handle the e-mail correspondence;
- You will provide high quality general administrative support.
The requested qualifications for this Management Assistant / Receptionist position include:
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Office Management;
- You have proven experience (at least 5 years) in a comparable role;
- You have a very good knowledge of English and French (written & spoken). A good knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
- You have a professional attitude and you are able to liaise with people at all levels;
- You have excellent organisation skills;
- You are well organized and stress resistant;
- You have excellent communication skills.
Our client offers you:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Management Assistant / Receptionist and are you immediately available? Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam, click here: Click here