Management Assistant - Brussels
November 4, 2019
Temporary to permanent
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Management Assistant.
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the financial sector.
As Management Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Acting as a personal assistant to a partner, including diary management, handling of correspondence both internally and externally, preparing presentations, answering phone calls and taking messages;
- Apply excellent diary management skills to deal with, often complex, travel arrangements;
- Organising, co-ordinating and arranging meetings for clients and lawyers by sending out meeting requests, liaising with parties involved and coping with ad hoc client and networking events such as breakfast/lunch meetings; conferences etc.;
- Administration of all files (paper and electronic). Ensuring that all internal and external correspondence, original documents and notes are filed;
- Extensive email management, including printing/distributing/filing all client or department related emails as appropriate and dealing with queries in partner's absence, including corresponding with clients, other lawyers and agencies;
- Billing: Invoices are produced every month/quarter which are either prepared by the associates or independently upon Partner's request.
The requested qualifications for this Management Assistant position include:
- You have at least 5 year experience in a similar function;
- You are perfectly fluent in French and Dutch and have a very good knowledge of English;
- You have great interpersonal skills, a "can do" approach to work and are a team player;
- You have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits
Interested in this challenging position of Management Assistant ? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23 - 2nd floor