Legal Manager - Brussels
Post Date : 31 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Legal is currently looking for a (m/f) Legal Manager for one of our clients.
Our client is active in the transport sector and is based in Brussels.
As Legal Manager, you will have following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 2 Legal Counsels;
- Legal advice to the business;
- Drafting of contracts (transport and partnership agreements, general terms & conditions, consultancy contracts, etc), negotiation of contracts, and development of contract processes;
- Implementation of concrete projects that concern the company's activities, and training to the company's employees;
- Contacts with the law firms and follow up of litigation files;
The requested qualifications for the position of Legal Manager include:
- Master degree in law;
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a lawyer and/or as legal counsel;
- Thorough knowledge of contract law and commercial law;
- Fluent in Dutch & French, and very good in English;
- First experience in people management is a plus;
- You are a real legal partner for the business, you are well organized and result-oriented, you are pragmatic and proactive, with strong communication skills;
Our client offers you the change to grow and to launch your career in a booming company. You will be joining a young and dynamic company, where things move forward rapidly, with all sorts of constant changes, opening up prospects for your career at all times.
Interested in this positon as Legal Manager? Apply today!