Legal Counsel - Rotterdam
November 4, 2019
Robert Half Legal is looking for a Legal Counsel to join us at Robert Half,
the world's first and largest specialized recruitment company, in the Netherlands (Rotterdam or Amsterdam).
As Legal Counsel you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Legal support to field offices and managers of Robert Half Netherlands BV, Robert Half International BV, Protiviti BV in the Netherlands as well as Robert Half BVBA in Belgium;
- Analyse and draft contracts, agreements and related documents in the area commercial and employment matters and where deemed necessary participate in the negotiation of such contracts;
- Keep templates of commercial and employment contracts, documents, policies and forms legally up to date;
- Liaise with specialized external law firms on specific issues if deemed necessary;
- Legal support to corporate departments of the companies;
- Maintain understanding of local legislation, in particular of commercial and employment law, and ensure the compliancy of local RHI practices;
- Inform the field employees on legal issues via newsletters and trainings;
- Represent the Legal Department in cross-functional projects;
- Act as back up for other colleagues of the Legal Department.
The requested qualifications for this position include:
- Master in Law;
- At least 2 years of experience with commercial contracts and if possible employment law too;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English are a must, any other European language is a distinct advantage, especially French;
- Outstanding negotiation and analytical skills.
- Problem solver who shows attention to detail and accuracy.
- Open for travel sometimes to Brussels, and one day a week to Amsterdam, if based in Rotterdam.
Interested in this position as Legal Counsel at Robert Half? Apply today in confidentiality!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23 - 2nd floor