Legal Counsel in Commercial & IT Law - Brussels
Post Date : 20 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Legal is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Legal Counsel in Commercial & IT Law for one of our clients.
Our client is a global leader in software and IT Services and is located in Brussels.
Reporting to the Legal Manager, the Legal Counsel will have following responsibilities:
- Analyse, draft, negotiate Belgian and international commercial contracts (licensing and project deals) on behalf of the company in a strong operational context;
- Provide proactive and practical legal support to the company's business units on contract issues, disputes and best practices;
- Manage the contract process and compliance with internal contract policies and procedures.
The requested qualifications for the positon of Legal Counsel include:
- Master degree in Law degree;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a legal department;
- Experience in a Software (Vendor or IT) Company is an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good knowledge of French;
- Effective collaboration and interaction across business units and a real capacity to assimilate technical and commercial aspects of the company;
- Rigorous work ethic and demonstrate ability to work efficiently on multiple projects;
- Strong team player;
- Willing to travel internationally occasionally in France.
Our client offers you a strong international perspective in negotiating and closing key and complex business deals, working in a young and dynamic environment, clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects, trainings available throughout the entire career.
Interested in this position of Legal Counsel? Apply today!