Legal Counsel - Brussels
Post Date : 23 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Legal is currently looking for a (m/f) Legal Counsel in contract law and social law for one of its clients.
Our client, an international company active in the IT consultancy, is located in Brussels.
As Legal Counsel, you will have following responsibilities:
- Provide legal support to the HR department and the sales divisions in Belgium, Netherlands and Switzerland to achieve their commercial and strategic objectives in a legally-compliant manner;
- Draft, review and suggest modifications to commercial agreements and other contracts and where deemed necessary participate in the negotiation of such contracts;
- Ensure the compliance of the company's practices with the regulations regarding the foreign executives in conjunction with the HR Department and the management;
- Coordinate, monitor, give advice and identify key issues in ad hoc projects
- Organize the board and shareholders' meetings of some companies of the group.
The requested qualifications for this Legal Counsel positon include:
- Master in law;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial and social law, prior experience in a well-reputed law firm is a plus;
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is an advantage;
- You are flexible, pragmatic and stress resistant personality, and you have strong analytical skills;
- You are capable to work in a challenging, dynamic and international environment, and you look forward to taking on a varied workload (both administrative and legal aspects);
- You have an eye for detail, a proactive approach, and are able to meet commitments and deadlines.
Interested in this position of Legal Counsel? Apply today!