Junior HR Administrator - Brussels
Post Date : 22 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a (m/f) Junior HR Administrator.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the real estate sector.
As Junior HR Administrator (m/f) your goal is to manage all the HR administrative tasks in an employee lifecycle:
- You will process the payroll for Belgium and Luxembourg;
- You will make sure employees are registered correctly with all external suppliers (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, payroll, meal voucher, etc.);
- You will be responsible for all aspects of HR administration and communication (work contracts, maternity documents, social security documents, …);
- You will ensure all employee records are up to date;
- You will organize interviews with candidates;
- You will manage invoices of the HR department and you will support the HR Manager to collate financial data;
- You will prepare on boarding for newcomers.
The requested qualifications for this Junior HR Administrator (m/f) position include:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Office Management or an equivalent;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English and Dutch, French is an asset;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel);
- You have a knowledge of the Belgian Social Legislation and payroll;
- You have strong organizational and planning skills;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills;
- You are flexible, well organized and stress resistant.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- A full time contract for a temporary period of 3 months;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.