Junior Finance (M/F) - Brussels
Post Date : 26 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Junior Finance (M/F).
Our client, a dynamic organisation active in asset management, is situated in the centre of Brussels and looking for a new colleague to strengthen their team.
As Junior Finance you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the follow-up on all cash activity, in and out;
- You will assist clients in guiding them through the documentation (application forms, trade orders, rebate agreements, …);
- You will support both business development initiatives and client retention efforts;
- You will deliver the highest level of internal and external service at all times;
- You will be responsible for minimizing the costs associated to operational risks;
- Timeliness and accuracy are your strong points;
- You are a constant cross-communicator between the team members;
- Keeping up with knowledge and keep your targets in sight is a natural endowment for you.
The requested qualifications for this Junior Finance position include:
- Written and spoken English has not a lot of secrets for you, the knowledge of other languages are an asset;
- Strong communication skills are crucial;
- Experience in the industry is always an asset;
- You are willing to differentiate yourself through a career experience;
- You have a strong client mind-set and sense of responsibilities;
- You are capable of managing deadlines and peaks of work;
- Your analytical skills are on point.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- A temporary full time contract;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this opportunity? Send us your CV now! If you are looking for other finance and accountant missions, click here!