Junior Accounts Receivable in Real Estate sector - Brussels
Post Date : 30 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Junior Accounts Receivable (M/F).
Our client, a dynamic organisation, active in the Real Estate sector, is situated in the centre of Brussels and looking for new colleagues to strengthen their team.
As Junior Accounts Receivable, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be managing the invoicing process;
- You are in charge of reconciliation and charging;
- You will be responsible for managing the collection process;
- You are responsible for direct debits;
- You will participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closings.
The requested qualifications for this Junior Accounts Receivable position include:
- You have a Bachelor in Accountancy;
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- A temporary full time contract;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this opportunity? Send us your CV now!