Accountant - Brussels - Permanent position
September 18, 2019
Accounting & finance
For an international organization in Brussels, active in the food industry, we are currently looking for an Accountant (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the food industry.
Your responsibilities as an Accountant will be:
- You are responsible for booking Accounts Payable invoices, bank statements and preparing the payment run ;
- You monitor the Customer/Supplier account of Amazon payments ;
- You issue credit notes to customers ;
- You assist in the monthly end closing process ;
- You assist in preparing VAT, Intrastat returns and annual accounts ;
- You prepare supporting documents for corporate tax return ;
- You create service Purchase orders ;
- You do the customer billing.
Required profile for the Accountant:
- You hold a Bachelor in Accounting ;
- You have work experience within a finance department for min. 1 year ;
- You speak Dutch and English. All other languages are a plus ;
- You have a good knowledge of Excel ;
- You are systems minded, flexible and willing to invest ;
- You are a team player, accurate and timey.
What our client offers:
- A dynamic work environment in an international company.
- The opportunity to learn and participate in lots of projects.
- An attractive salary package including company car and other benefits.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor