Internal Control and Audit Expert - Brussels - permanent
November 8, 2018
Accounting & finance
For one of our clients, active in TELECOM industry established in the Brussels area we are currently looking for an Internal Control and Audit Expert.
Our client is located in the Brussels area and is active in the TELECOM industry.
As Internal Control and Audit Expert, you will be reporting to the Internal Control and Audit Program Manager and you will have main following responsibilities:
The requested qualifications for this position include:
- You have a University degree in Applied Economics;
- You have at least 3 years' experience in Finance, Audit, Internal Control or Risk;
- You are fluent in French with a good knowledge of English and Dutch;
- You have ideally a certification in internal auditing;
- You have an analytical mind in order to understand processes, keeping the helicopter overview and able to make and propose improvements;
- In depth understanding of Risk Management, Internal Control and or Internal Audit methodologies;
- Knowledge of processes and procedures;
- Project Management;
- Overall business view;
- You have following interpersonal skills:
- Persuasiveness, capacity to influence (without "hierarchical" power)
- Motivator (transversal team) and teaching / coaching skills
- Strong independence vis-à-vis pressure of all kind
- Listening skills
- Communication & presentation skills
- Open and quality minded
- Fast learning
The Company offers a large scope salary package including majority of the fringe benefits existing today in Belgium.
In addition, the company size in Belgium and abroad will offer lots of interesting career potential.
Interested in this position? Apply online today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor