Robert Half is currently looking for an (m/f) Internal Audit Manager for one of our clients.
Our client is active in TELCO industry established in the Brussels area (NATO area).
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be reporting to the Audit, Control, Risk, Fraud & Revenue Assurance Director and you will have main following responsibilities:
1. Mission/purpose :
- Responsible for the planning, execution, management, reporting and follow-up of audit missions & advisory under a co-sourcing model and according to the highest professional standards and corporate governance models.
- Key responsibility areas
- Prepare, contribute to and supervise audit engagements in every department, partners and sub-contractors, according to the professional standards, corporate governance models and in the respect of independence and integrity;
- Determine audit findings and contribute to risk analysis on the audited domains
- Prepare audit reports and propose recommendations to senior management and the Audit Committee about how the organization's financial, operational and managerial processes and systems could be improved;
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to management and Audit Committee;
- Supervise the follow-up of audit recommendations and report to Audit Committee on this follow-up;
- Ensure that audit engagements are carried out in accordance with audit policies, procedures and standards;
- Contribute to the definition of risk-based annual audit plan and ensure that accurate resources are available to deliver audit plan;
- Manage Internal Audit team;
- Be on an ad hoc basis the Secretary by delegation of the Risk Manager / ACR Director of the Risk Committee / Audit Committee and support the Chairman in ensuring the smooth functioning of the Committee:
- Ensure meetings are effectively organised and minuted
- Maintain effective records and administration
- Uphold legal and Orange Belgium Group requirements
- Manage the communication and correspondence
- Be responsible of the follow-up of the actions.
- Major interactions
- Board of Directors & Audit Committee (ad-hoc frequency): report related topics (+ back-up Director);
- Exco members (monthly frequency): Assess and report audit activities;
- Directors / Managers/ TM (daily frequency): Plan, assess and report audit activities. Remediate issues;
- Group Audit, Control & Risk Management team (monthly frequency): align and coordinate activities and policies;
- External auditors (monthly frequency): Review audit activities and compliance;
- External relations, such as external auditors, standardization bodies, organizations and academic world (monthly frequency): maintain activities at industry-leading levels.
- People Management
Direct reports: 2 Auditors + Co-sourcing model
The requested qualifications for this position include:
- University in applied economics or equivalent by experience;
- 10 years' experience in an audit team environment or in a more generic financial environment within a large and complex organization;
- Certification in internal auditing;
- Confidentially and independency are keys, must have authority in the function, and a strong independence vis-à-vis pressure of all kind;
- Top communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to give advice;
- Presentation skills;
- Open and quality minded;
- Diplomacy, flexibility and pragmatic;
- Conveys an Inspirational Vision & Strategy;
- Strong people manager;
- Acts as a Team Player - Collaborate and supporting colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed;
- Results Oriented - Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO;
- Committed to self-development;
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English.
Our client offers you a full time function in a company that values innovation and creativity, a dynamic team, lots of challenges, space and opportunities to achieve your personal goals, flexible working hours.
Interested in this function of Internal Audit Manager? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: