Interim Head of Internal Audit
December 6, 2018
Interim & project management
Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an Interim Head of Internal Audit (m/f) for a 6-12 months assignment.
The company is based in the Brussels Region.
As Interim Head of Internal Audit you will be mainly responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage, develop and mentor the internal audit team: coach the best team member() to become the future Head
- Maintain relationship and work closely with the internal control department and control owners to ensure that recommendations and remediation work has been implemented properly to correct identified deficiencies
- Report at least quarterly to the Audit Committee on the design and operational effectiveness of the internal control system
- Lead the company's SOX compliance work and collaborate with the external auditor
The requested qualifications for this Interim Head of Internal Audit include:
- Deep, extensive knowledge of auditing standards, risk management concepts, COSO/COBIT control models, SOX ICOFR controls and IFRS and GAAP standards.
- Experience in large multinationals is a must (minimum scope of an EMEA role)
- Excellent coaching skills
- Good planning and organizational management capacities
- Ability to communicate clearly at Audit Committee and Board Level
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethics and leading by example
- Willing to travel (can be up to 30%).
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
Interested in this position? Apply now.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor