Human Resources Business Partner - Brussels
November 5, 2019
Temporary to permanent
OfficeTeam is currently looking for an Human Resources Business Partner.
Our client is situated in the west of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The activity of the company is related to the chemical sector.
As Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- To provide HR and general administration support.
- Ensure Line Managers understand and comply with company's HR policies and procedures.
- Preparation of employment contracts and letters
- Deal with requests for HR information and HR processes offering professional and practical advice on problem resolution
- Be involved in the recruitment process from administering the process, assisting with interviews, to offer letter etc.
- Manage temporary staff based at Brussels Office including timesheets & invoices.
- Administer induction, change and exit processes.
- Update and maintain the HR Information system.
- Complete payroll updates to the outsourced provider, SD Worx.
- Maintain records and manage admin of health insurances.
- Manage Pension Scheme.
- Assist with Admin and implementation of annual pay reviews and bonus system.
The requested qualifications for this Human Resources Business Partner position include:
- 3-4 years relevant work experience in Human Resources
- Language skills: Perfect command of French, very good knowledge of English
- Experience in Payroll
- Able to work both independently
- Team player
- Problem solving, flexible, organized, stress resistant
- Enthusiastic personality
Our client offers:
- A full-time fix contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits
Interested in this challenging position of Human Resources Business Partner? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23 - 2nd floor