Post Date : 24 May 2017
Employment Type : Project
Description :Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an HR Generalist (m/f) for an Interim Management assignment of 6 months, to start the 1st of August.
The company is active in the service sector sector and based in Brabant Wallon.
As an HR Generalist ad interim, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure day-to-day work regarding HR matters for employees based in various European countries. Be the main point of contact in support of non-residents for relocation, work permits, payroll set-up, income taxes,..
- Provide assistance, advice and guidance in the daily management & administration of compensation & benefits in Europe
- Make suggestions for the development and update of current and new policies and procedures
- Implement salary split set-ups and handle related administration
- Support the implementation of a new ERP system from a payroll/HR perspective
- Support several HR projects:
The requested qualifications for this HR Generalist position include:
- Proven experience as an Interim Manager
- Proven HR experience in a SME environment and with international scope (European countries for payroll and comp&ben)
- Knowledge in computer software and ERP system
- Excellent communication skills
- Be ready to travel in Europe
- Fluent in Dutch or French, and in English
Interested in this position? Apply today.