HR Assistant (m/f) - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for an (m/f) HR Assistant.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the banking sector.
As an HR Assistant (m/f) your goal is to manage all the HR administrative tasks in an employee lifecycle:
- You will process the payroll for the required local staff;
- You will make sure employees are registered correctly with all external suppliers (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, payroll, meal voucher, etc.);
- You will be responsible for all aspects of HR administration and communication (work contracts, maternity documents, social security documents, …);
- You will ensure all employee records are up to date;
- You will handle the invoicing process for the HR department;
- You will prepare on boarding for newcomers.
The requested qualifications for this HR Assistant (m/f) position include:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Office Management or an equivalent;
- You have at least 3 years of experience within the same field;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English and French, Dutch is an asset;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel);
- You have a knowledge of the Belgian Social Legislation and payroll;
- You have strong organizational and planning skills;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills;
- You are flexible, well organized and stress resistant.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- A full time contract for an interim position;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: