Head of Accounting - Brussels
Post Date : 06 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Head of Accounting for a client.
Our client, active in IT services is based in Brussels.
As Head of Accounting you will supervise 2 accountants and will have following responsibilities:
- Insure the monthly closing for all entities within the given deadlines by Finance Manager;
- Insure the compilation of reportings within deadlines (flash report, narrative report, Interco Rec, FDQM file, BS rec, monthly cashflow analysis, Tax pack, …);
- Control and validate accounting journal;
- Prepare different closing operations (debt reimbursement, salary, settlements)
- Verify and reconcile tax reports (VAT, intracom, client listing,…) and send these reports to management;
- Reconciliation of interco (P&L-B&S);
- Prepare statutory accounts and manage audit files of 3 entities;
- Prepare files for tax declarations;
- Create and manage files;
- Assist the Finance Manager in the creation, set up of procedures to well manage the accounting department;
- Support internal and external audit.
The requested qualifications for the position of Head of Accounting includes:
- Bachelor in Accounting;
- Minimum 5 years' experience;
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of Belgian GAAP, IFRS, Belgian corporate tax and VAT, ERP experience would be an asset;
- Able to work in a structured manner;
- Potential to grow with the function and organisation;
- Ability to work in a changing environment;
- Able to set and reset priorities if needed, stress resistant, positive mind-set;
- Good communication skills.
Interested in this position of Head of Accounting? Apply today!