Head of Group Controlling - Brussels
June 12, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Head of Group Controlling for a permanent position based in Brussels. Our client is a fast growing company active in the Industrial Sector.
As Head of Group Controlling you will be responsible for:
- Ensures that accounting standards are applied across the financial department and that they are adhered to in the preparation of all financial statements and reports;
- Delivers management reporting and performance reports to the CFO/SET on the agreed upon performance indicators and in the agreed upon standard and schedule;
- Identifies relevant measures and drives accountability for on-going performance against business and strategic objectives;
- Leads quantitative and qualitative analytical work that unlocks business insights and drives sound decision-making on key business issues;
- Ensures in the collaboration with the Finance manager of the Parent company that there is compliance with all accounting policies both internal and external;
- Makes sure that the team members have clearly defined roles and accountabilities and that personal development plans are in place to enable smooth achievement of team and personal goals;
- Responsible for the financial translation of business issues and developments.
The required profile for the position:
- Master degree in Finance or Economics;
- At least 10+ years of experience in an operational and finance controlling position, or finance, preferably as Senior Controller in an industrial environment;
- Team management experience with people management skills;
- Outstanding analytical capabilities;
- Good communications kills and strong reporting and presentation skills;
- In-dept knowledge about Operational, budget and forecasting;
- Fluent in English
Our client offers a fast growing company environment, the opportunity to work for a B to B company that is a leader in its field, the opportunity to progress as the company grows, a competitive salary with employee benefits package (Group and Health Insurance), an English-speaking environment and multicultural teams.
Interested in this position ? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselsAvenue Louise 235 - 10th floor