Group Finance and Administration Manager - Brussels
Post Date : 13 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a (m/f) Group Finance & Administration Manager for one of our clients.
Our client is specialised in business transformation for companies and is based in Brussels.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the Group Finance & Administration Manager will have following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the set-up of solid financial processes for the entire Group and the set-up and follow-up of key performance indicators for each entity;
- In charge of weekly & monthly financial reportings, client profitability analysis, KPI & dashboard follow-up, budget proposals for clients, HR financial recommendations, IT budget & expenses follow-up;
- Be involved in possible M&A discussions and analyses;
- Be the key person to support the operational teams on legal elements such as contracts for clients, suppliers, NDA, HR agreements, etc;
- This function includes regular CEO/Board interactions through presentations, weekly reportings & strategy implementation.
The requested qualifications for the position of Group Finance & Administration Manager include:
- Master Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics with solid academic grades;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audit (e.g. Big 4), investment bank, private equity or similar environment;
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to structure key information and extract key messages quickly;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Master Excel and PowerPoint;
- Positive entrepreneurial mind-set: you take ownership, you detect opportunities and work pro-actively;
- Stress-resistant and have solid problem solving skills;
- You have experience in team & project management, but you can also work in an individual setting.
Our client offers you a function in a highly passionate team in an open environment where everybody is shown respect and everybody's ideas are welcome.
Interested in this position of Group Finance & Administration Manager? Apply today!