Group Controller - Brussels
Post Date : 13 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking for a (m/f) Group Controller to strengthen the Corporate Planning Department at our client Daikin Europe.
Daikin Europe NV is the EMEA headquarters of the Japanese Company Daikin Industries Ltd. They design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. The headquarters is located in Brussels and Ostend but through the sales networks they also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
As Group Controller you will have following responsibilities:
- Actively involved in the budgeting and result follow-up in the Daikin Europe Group (Corporate Planning section);
- Prepare management reporting and ad-hoc analyses;
- You will critically think along with the company and initiate and support decisions;
- Furthermore, you will be involved in projects of different nature that are inherent to a diverse multinational company;
- You are prepared to travel occasionally if projects or meetings require this.
The requested qualifications for the position of Group Controller include:
- Master degree in Business Economics/Finance & Controlling;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in as controller or in an analytical position, preferably in audit;
- Fluent in English, any other European languages are a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Accurate, ability to dig into the details without losing helicopter view;
- Excellent analytical skills and good communication skills;
- Team player but also able to work independently;
- Result driven with a strong focus on improvements.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Interested in this position of Group Controller? Apply today!