GL Accountant - Brussels
Post Date : 17 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently looking a (m/f) GL Accountant for one of our clients.
Our client is a worldwide specialty company and a leader in most of all its products. They are based in Brussels.
Reporting to the GL Team Lead, the GL Accountant will have following responsibilities:
- Treat and follow-up the journal entries and check them for consistency and accuracy;
- Execute the monthly closing by ensuring that all tasks are completed in accordance with closing procedures & within the agreed deadlines (as well SAP FI as SAP CO closings);
- Follow up all exceptions/inconsistencies and ensure that all system related reconciliations are performed accurately;
- Continuously strengthen your knowledge about the closing and specific operations to anticipate problems, identify potential issues and create relevant control.
- You manage fixed assets accounting;
- Tasks such as reports for consolidation, preparing & filing of financial statements for public authorities and maintaining & updating files and procedures are also a part of your role as GL Accountant.
The requested qualifications for the function of GL Accountant include:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting / Finance;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Accounting;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Experience with MS Office, knowledge of reporting and consolidation tools is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP CO is an asset;
- Positive and driven personality and eager to learn;
- Strong customer focus & proactive communication skills.
Interested in this position as GL accountant? Apply today!