German Junior Buyer near Brussels
Post Date : 26 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a German Junior Buyer (m/f) for one of our clients.
Our client is located near Brussels.
As Buyer you will have the following responsibilities:
- You create the purchase orders for materials and services in accordance with corporate contracts and regulatory and company standards;
- You maintain strong relationships with the internal stakeholders and apply purchasing solutions that meet business requirements;
- You perform routine sourcing tactics like price enquiries, quotation analyses and negotiate best terms and conditions with suppliers.
The qualifications as Buyer include:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's Degree;
- You speak English and German fluently, all other European languages will be considered as an asset;
- You have strong communication skills and a commercial understanding;
- You are immediately available and you live in Belgium;
- You are IT-minded and have a result oriented attitude.
Our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package and a continuous personal development within a global leading organisation.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)