General Ledger Accounting Specialist
Post Date : 13 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is looking for a General Ledger Accounting Specialist for one of our client located in Brussels.
The company is active in the pharmaceutical sector. The job is an interim function with a possibility for a fixed contract.
- You are responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual closing operations
- You are responsible for A/P reporting and the follow-up of A/P approvals
- You participate in the weekly cash forecast preparation
- You are responsible for the follow up of supplier master data's and the processing of supplier invoices with PO number
- You follow-up on and execute overdue payments of suppliers
- You are responsible for the management of goods received for the not invoiced accounts
- You participate in other ongoing projects
- You have bachelor in accounting and a first experience in an accounting department
- You have a good knowledge of Excel
- You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of English
- You are a dynamic person, who is solution oriented and able to adapt
- You are a person who is continuously looking to improve
The company offers an attractive salary package and opportunities to grow.
Are you interested in this challenge? Send your CV today to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)