Post Date : 19 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting an (m/f) FP&A Manager to join an international company.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the chemical industry.
- You will lead the month end close-outs for the Global Business Units (GBU's), this includes sales and product cost related journals for the region;
- You understand and control the links between the local accounting system and management accounting system, the intra-group transactions and the exchange rate impacts;
- You will supervise the monthly gross profit financial reporting for the GBU's in terms of management reporting;
- You will report to the Finance Headquarters and the GBU's;
- You will support the external and internal audit processes;
- You will analyse, control and reconcile the last year / budget / forecast deviations on sales, COGS and direct selling expenses. Identify, implement and follow-up corrective actions;
- You will obtain a full understanding of the build-up of Sales/COGS process, Selling prices/Cost prices as well as gross to net sales items;
- You will analyse, improve and develop general procedures;
- You will carry out special assignments and ad hoc analysis;
- You will support the Sales Vice Presidents in the gross profit budgeting process: prepare input sheets for sales teams, consolidate, analyse and challenge the input;
- You will build and maintain positive working relationships, acting as internal service provider towards mainly Sales, Accounting, Finance Headquarters and the GBU's.
- You hold a Master's Degree - preferably Applied Economical Sciences or Commercial Engineer;
- You have a minimum of 7 years' experience within a multinational environment. Previous experience working in a matrix structure is a plus;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- You are computer literate: MS Office applications, proficient in Excel, SAP and Qlikview experience is a plus;
- You have excellent senior management communication skills and a commercial mindset to support two Sales VPs as well as three Global Business Units;
- You are hands-on, do-er with a strong team spirit;
- You are process driven, with proven track record of process innovation while maintaining required technical and quality standards;
- You have exceptional skills on Excel and PowerPoint. Desired experience in SAP, HFM, QlikView, etc.;
- You have proven ability to work with diversified group of individuals in an international environment;
- You are detail oriented, organized; you work well both individually and as part of a team;
- You are able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)