Post Date : 04 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting an FP&A Manager to join an international company.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will be responsible for day to day management of the FP&A team (4 direct reports);
- You will assist in long term planning of the EMEA region;
- You will be in charge of the annual EMEA budgeting process and the quarterly EMEA forecasting process;
- You will perform analysis of and report on monthly results;
- You will identify corrective actions to reach targets and make recommendations to improve profitability;
- You will support the Sales and Marketing teams with data analysis and insights;
- You will oversee the company's creation process and control pricing margins;
- You will prepare ad-hoc analyses, modelling and decision support as needed;
- You will assist in or drive projects as identified;
- You will report to the Finance Director EMEA.
- You hold a Master degree in Economics or Finance;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Finance;
- Knowledge of methods for statistical data analysis is considered a plus;
- You have excellent English skills, both written and verbal;
- You have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- You possess strong organizational and project management skills;
- You possess excellent analytical skills;
- You are able to draw conclusions from complex data;
- You are able to present complex data in an organized and comprehensive manner;
- You are able to keep confidentiality;
- You are able to work under time pressure;
- You are business minded;
- You have leadership skills.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
De Kleetlaan 12a Bus 4 / Boite 4 (4th Floor)