Financial Controller - permanent position
Post Date : 05 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Financial Controller to join a national clothing company for a permanent position in the bigger Brussels region.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the clothing industry.
Responsibilities of a Financial Controller:
- You will prepare monthly financial reporting package, including revenue, P&L and Balance Sheet;
- You will support month-end accounting close process as well as Yearly closing;
- You will do follow-up and consolidation of the reporting of other entities of the group;
- You will work on the implementation of an ERP;
- You will implement tools for financial controlling and reporting;
- You will be responsible for improvement of the financial processes and internal control.
Required profile for a Financial Controller:
- You hold a Masters' Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- You have at least 3 years' experience as auditor or financial controller role in a company;
- You have thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures (BE GAAP/ IFRS);
- You have knowledge of internal control principles;
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing variables in uncertain situations;
- You are not afraid of going deeply into data with an eye for detail;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of databases (SQL, Access) is an asset;
- You have experience in ERP systems;
- You have strong interpersonal, organizational, communication skills;
- You are results driven, hands on and able to work autonomously;
- You speak Dutch and English or French and English.
Interested in this position at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: