Financial Controller in Brussels
Post Date : 25 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Financial Controller in Brussels.
Our client is an modern company, situated in Brussels and looking for a Financial Controller with a Master's degree in Accounting or in Finance and at least 3 year of experience as an Auditor or Financial Controller.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Financial Controller (M/F) includes:
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package, including revenue and Balance Sheet;
- Support month-end accounting close process as well as yearly closing;
- Follow-up and consolidation of the reporting of other entities of the group;
- Working on the implementation of an ERP;
- Implementing tools for financial controlling and reporting;
- Improvement of the financial processes and internal control.
The required qualifications for this position as a Financial Controller (M/F) are:
- You have a Master's degree in Accountancy and Tax or in Finance;
- You have at least 3 years of experience;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have a good knowledge of ERP system (SAP) and MS Office (Excel and Access);
- You have the knowledge of Accounting principles and procedures;
- You have an open and flexible personality;
- You are analytical and detail oriented;
- You have a hands-on personality with personal drive and entrepreneurial mindset;
- You can work quickly, flexible and under minimal supervision;
- You have an eye for detail and are stress resistant;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers a young and dynamic company with ambitious projects and an attractive salary package and fringe benefits.
Interested in this position? Apply now!